NightMS Season 2 [v62]

[Homepage - http://nightms.no-ip.org/]•[800x/300x/30x]•New Custom Boss•New Taming Mob!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special for GM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Special for GM on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Daily Event at Night, it might be interesting for someone who just first try private server, till now the event I seen only experience rate, cash item, mesos rate or some stupid what round by round event. Don't know whether you can create some events beside what I had gave at top such as the ola-ola event or some jumping event such in real maple story.

Sorry that keep annoying you but I don't want to waste my time in fucking game again since I had delete all the maple thing and my friend ask me to play, the time taken to download thing is not short, so please reply as soon as possible, thanks

Prepared by
jack

View user profile

2 Re: Special for GM on Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Admin

Admin
fuck wrote:Daily Event at Night, it might be interesting for someone who just first try private server, till now the event I seen only experience rate, cash item, mesos rate or some stupid what round by round event. Don't know whether you can create some events beside what I had gave at top such as the ola-ola event or some jumping event such in real maple story.

Sorry that keep annoying you but I don't want to waste my time in fucking game again since I had delete all the maple thing and my friend ask me to play, the time taken to download thing is not short, so please reply as soon as possible, thanks

Prepared by
jack

lol, actually i agree with you. That y i need gm who can create a special and suprise event for maplers. So are you interesting in this? Haha, and one more thing i need to ask you, y you are using "fuck" name?

View user profile http://nightms.forumotion.co.uk

3 Re: Special for GM on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Because I really want to fuck my friend who ask me play private maple story again, I had delete all the maple thing then they come and ask me go download and play again, so really want to fuck them, hope you don't mind that I quite rude, thanks

P.S. I just want to show them I no mood in maple story only, just annoy me, the suggestion just the thing I try to help my friend, thanks

Prepared by
Jack

View user profile

4 lol on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Lmao

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum