NightMS Season 2 [v62]

[Homepage - http://nightms.no-ip.org/]•[800x/300x/30x]•New Custom Boss•New Taming Mob!

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is NightMS writing story competiton about?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

To: Dear Halo

after all what you had write is just about the rule for the event, you didn't even told us about what story should we write for the event, how we gonna start our writing???

View user profile
Dream,

It's stated clearly the event is "NightMS's Story Writing Competition" right? The story should be related to NightMS but the others would be up to you, means it's free styling story lines. Either you wanted the story to be horror, comedy, love, tragedy or something else, it's up to you, just don't curse or insult peoples that will be fine. If you still got questions on this, just feel free to find me here or in game. =) Btw, I'm HARO not Halo the game -.-

Cheers,
Haro
NightMS GM Team

View user profile
To: Dear Haro

first of all, sorry about messing your name. the story we write just post as reply in your post?

1 more thing, i still dunno what the meaning of nightms' story? do u mean we write the nightms' story is about 'the nightms history' or 'just some kind of horror, love...... inside nightms?

sorry keep disturbing you but i need more information about it.

View user profile
Dream,

It's ok Dream. I don't mind it. What should i put this...like I'm a GM in NightMS right? Then should be like this..."When I opened my eyes, chill winds of Henesys blew into my room and cause me to wake up from my dream. I opened my eyes and gazed onto the ceiling of my tiny room. After a short while, I heard GuiGui was calling me from downstairs." like that. Something related to Maple/NightMS. That's what I mean though. You can get more marks if your story can promote NightMS though since we're making the winner's story into a movie some sort like that to promote =) I hope these details might help you.

Cheers,
Haro
NightMS GM Team

View user profile
To: Dear Haro

you should be able to write 1 story about nightms' story since your English is quite good, my 1119 English get 8E, even write 1 story also wont high mark, XD

View user profile
Dream,

Lol, I host this event for players so I'm not going to write one =x . Although my 1119 get 1, I might not having an incredible idea for a story aint it? XD Good luck on writing! ^.^V

Cheers,
Haro
NightMS GM Team

View user profile

7 Submittion of story on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Hi
i just joined only today and saw this competition
i was wondering if i can still join as i already have a story
in hand, but i saw the closing date is 03/04/2009.
Haiz
if cannot, can the GM please organise another one of this
competition in future Very Happy . I am really interested to join such a
competition.

View user profile
joseho79,

I'll discuss this with other GMs see what is their decision on this. I'll inform you once i got the answer. May i know your in game name?

Cheers,
[GM]Kiseki (Formerly known as Haro)
NightMS GM Team

View user profile

9 Dear GM on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi Haro

i haven created my character id in game but if its available,
i will be using chi89333 as my ign nickname.
Thanks

View user profile
joseho79,

Ok. Noted it down. I'll reply you ASAP. =) Welcome to NightMS ^^

Cheers,
[GM]Kiseki
NightMS GM Team

View user profile

11 new ign on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 pm

hi Haro

i duuno what happened when i created my character under ign: chi89333 i got dc and my character totally disappeared from the selection screen.
In case you are looking for me, my ign: chi893333

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum